naturally grown micro greens and edible flowers are great for your health
What we do that's simply different
When you procure Five Sixty Farms Microgreens and Edible Flowers you will come to realise that what's in the pot or package isn't just any micro-green or edible flower.
A Certified Organic product is one that has been independently audited by a governing third party to ensure that the product and its ingredients have been produced in accordance with a recognised organic standard.
In actual fact, the entire process, from the inputs (seed, compost, soil) the other nutritional processes we use to support the plants. In addition the water treatment, packaging and is also continually audited to ensure that the product is produced to the same organic standard without the use of chemicals and hormones to maintain its organic integrity.
If you are a food service customer it is important to remember that we only grow to order, to meet your time frames.
When you buy from the Farmers Markets 560 produce is picked that morning, just for you.
What sets 560 Farms Microgreens apart is how we grow and care for them ... here's what's different.
Certified Quality Standards
In order to guarantee that the products you purchase from Five Sixty Farms products are now Certified Organic. Organic certification involves independent auditing all our production methods to ensure that they comply with the guidelines of organic production.
- Organics is not just “chemical free”. It is a whole systems or holistic means of growing and handling food.
- The whole system is linked – Soil. Plants. Animals. Food. People. Environment.
- Our Certified Organic products are grown and processed without the use of synthetic chemicals, fertilisers, or GMO’s.
- The only way you can be assured you are buying genuine, organic products is to purchase those certified with Southern Cross Certified Organic Australia.
HACCP stands for Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point.
When completed and certified our HACCP Certified food safety program is about:
- identifying potential hazards that may occur in all handling of our micro greens.
- identifying where these hazards can occur, while monitoring and taking corrective actions if a hazard is found.
We will be required keep records of all our activities to demonstrate compliance with our food safety program to maintain certification when audited by a food safety auditor.